Free USA shipping on orders of $50 or more. Free International shipping on orders of $125 or more.
We ship all USA domestic and international orders via USPS First Class. By placing your order you acknowledge and agree to the following shipping terms and conditions
1. All orders are shipped via USPS First Class.
2. You will receive confirmation of shipping by e-mail. A tracking number for your package will be sent to you provided you input a valid e-mail address during the ordering process. Keep this tracking number for your records.
3. This tracking number will allow you to confirm the date your order shipped as well as its location while traveling within the U.S.A. The tracking number will also identify the date and location when your package enters your country's Customs. At this time your country's postal service assumes the responsibility for the package and its delivery to you. You expressly acknowledge and agree at the time the package enters your country's Customs, delivery from Six Six Designs LLC has been completed and you release any further liability or claim against Six Six Designs LLC.
4. Any Customs tax or Duty charged by your country is your sole responsibility. We have no control over the regulations of your country. If your country charges a Customs tax it will be based on the value of the product. We cannot legally mark the product as a gift
5. We stand behind our products and believe them to be the finest quality in the world. If you wish to return a product within 3 days of receipt of the package, we will gladly accept the return but it will be your responsibility to return the product to us. We will gladly refund the purchase price of the product only.
International Shipping Update
During this global pandemic, we are shipping international orders to Europe, Canada and Australia, however please read this before placing an order from outside of the USA:
A. As always, we typically ship within 1-2 business days after an order is placed and payment has cleared.
B. As always, once we ship your order, you will receive an email with a tracking code.
C. Once your package is in the hands of the postal service, we are no longer in control of your package. Any delays in delivery or customs issues are solely between you the purchaser and the postal delivery carrier.